IV. DISCIPLINE POLICY
The SWD and the clubs within the SWD will abide by the CJSA disciplinary policies.
Violation of the rules and the terms of suspensions and sanctions imposed by CJSA or the district may be posted on the district web site.
- (See CJSA 1000-5) Each seasonal year, a District Discipline Board shall be elected by the Governing Board.
- It shall consist of 5 members, and 2 alternates, each from a different member club.
- If a matter involves the club that the member is from, they shall recuse themselves and and alternate will serve in their place for that specific matter.
- The VP shall appoint one member as a Chairperson.
- Sanctions imposed by the committee shall be in accordance with CJSA policy 1000-7.
- A simple majority of 3 votes shall be sufficient to impose sanctions.
2023 Southwest District Discipline Board
1 Bob Fosina -Norwalk JR (Chair)
2 Jon Del Pozo- Newtown
2 Bob Pepi -Stamford
4 Mark Abraham- Monroe
5 Luke Green- New Canaan
Alternate Dave Nutall -Wilton
Alternate Aledya Caceres- Norwalk Community SC